Mixed Grain and Herb Salad
This healthy side dish is packed with whole grains and lots of fresh herbs. Serve it alongside roasted chicken or broiled, steamed, or seared fish, such as our Seared Fish with Beets and Broccoli.
Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 2 cups mixed cooked grains, such as bulgur, quinoa, brown rice, and farro
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as dill, parsley, cilantro, and chives
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together mixed cooked grains, mixed fresh herbs, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.