Pasta with Eggplant-Tomato Relish
The sweet relish tastes great with tangy cheese. Swap fresh goat cheese for the feta if you'd like, or to make the dish even lighter, sprinkle with fresh herbs such as parsley instead.
Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Yield Serves 8
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound short, ridged pasta, such as penne rigate
- 1 recipe <u>Eggplant-Tomato Relish</u>
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water; drain pasta and return to pot. Stir in relish and reserved pasta water, then season with salt and pepper. Top with feta and serve warm or at room temperature.
Refrigerate in an airtight container, up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.