Roasted Acorn Squashes with Rosemary
Martha Stewart Living, November 2008
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 small acorn squashes (1 pound each), cut into 2-inch-thick wedges and seeded
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix oil, sugar, and rosemary in a small bowl. Arrange squash wedges in a single layer, cut side up, on a rimmed baking sheet. Rub rosemary-sugar mixture onto squash wedges, and season with salt and pepper. Roast, rotating sheet halfway through, until edges are golden brown and wedges are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.