This smoothie is packed with antioxidants from the pomegranate juice and berries. The banana provides heart-healthy potassium. Enjoy the drink for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 1 orange, peel and pith removed with a sharp knife, quartered
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, cut into thirds
- 1 cup 100 percent pomegranate juice
- Blend orange, berries, banana, and pomegranate juice.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.