New Orleans-Syle Remoulade Sauce
This delicious New Orleans-syle remoulade sauce is courtesy of Emeril Lagasse and should be used in his
Shrimp and Avocado Salad.
The Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2008
- Yield Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions, green parts only
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons Creole, or other whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Crystal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor; process until well combined. Transfer mixture to a nonreactive airtight container. Chill thoroughly before using. Sauce may be kept, refrigerated, up to two days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.