Get the party off to an appetizing start with this bite-size cocktail-hour snack.
Everyday Food, December 2005
- 1 pint (about 11 ounces after draining) bocconcini
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives, or chopped parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate in a bowl at room temperature until ready to serve, at least 20 minutes and up to 2 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.