Celery Root Remoulade
Traditional remoulade is made with mayonnaise. We have lightened this traditional side dish with a lemony-yogurt dressing.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2001
- 1 medium celery root (about 12 ounces)
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Peel celery root; core apple. Grate both on the large holes of a box grater. Place in a medium bowl, and toss with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- In another bowl, whisk together yogurt, cream, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add to grated celery root and apple, and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.