Sauteed Swiss Chard with Orange
This side goes well with roasted pork, dark-meat chicken, or seared steak.
Everyday Food, January/February 2010
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches Swiss chard (large stems removed), leaves cut into 1-inch strips
- Zest from 1 orange, cut into wide strips, plus juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add Swiss chard and orange zest. Cook, tossing frequently, until chard wilts, about 4 minutes. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper, then add juice of the orange; toss to coat.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.