You can make fluffy omelets in less time (and with much less effort) than you may think. Enjoy them for breakfast, lunch, or a casual supper.
Everyday Food, April 2004
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus more for pan
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- Pinch of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon slivered black olives
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- In a small skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil. Cook grape tomatoes, scallions, and oregano until tomatoes have softened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; add feta cheese and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and salt until frothy. Make Omelet, adding 1 teaspoon olive oil or butter to heated pan; fill with tomato mixture.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.