Breakfast Polenta with Figs and Mascarpone
Quick-cooking polenta is available in most grocery stores.
Martha Stewart Living, November 1999
- 4 cups milk, or more to taste
- 1 cup quick-cooking polenta
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup <u>Infused Honey</u>
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 4 large fresh figs, cut into wedges
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, bring milk to a boil. Whisk in polenta. Reduce heat to low; whisk occasionally until creamy, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter and more milk, if desired. Serve hot with honey, mascarpone, and figs.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.