Supreme of Citrus
- 2 ruby grapefruits
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 8 mint leaves, very thinly sliced crosswise, plus 4 small sprigs for garnish
- On a work surface, remove peel and pith from grapefruit using a sharp paring knife, beginning at the top and following the curves of the fruit. Working over a medium bowl to catch the juice, carefully cut between membranes to remove segments. Squeeze remaining membrane to extract juice, reserving for another use; discard membrane.
- Divide fruit segments equally between 4 chilled dessert plates. Drizzle 1 tablespoon liqueur over each, and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with sliced mint leaves and garnish with a mint sprig.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.