White Wine Punch
- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1 pound watermelon
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 20 ounces dry white table wine
- 20 ounces sweet Riesling wine
- 32 ounces Moscato d'Asti wine
- 12 red grape, sliced in half
- Using three different size melon ballers, measuring from 1/3 to 7/8 inch in diameter, scoop the melons into balls. Place the melon balls onto a baking pan, spreading them so that they don't touch one another. Freeze until solid, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Mix the wines in a punch bowl. Add the grape halves and frozen melon balls, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.