The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2007
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 head radicchio, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 cups loosley packed arugula
- Whisk together white-wine vinegar, mustard, and sugar in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Add endive, radicchio, and arugula, and toss until well combined.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.