Fennel with Parsley, Parmesan, and Lemon
Everyday Food, November 2009
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, reserving 1 to 2 tablespoons fronds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan
- Halve, core, and thinly slice bulb (preferably on a mandoline). In a bowl, toss fennel with fresh lemon juice.
- Add parsley leaves, reserved fennel fronds, and extra-virgin olive oil to bowl with fennel and toss. Season with coarse salt and and ground pepper and sprinkle with shaved Parmesan.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.