Fennel and Smoked Salmon Salad
Everyday Food, May 2010
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 fennel bulb (about 8 ounces), thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup fennel fronds
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, toss fennel and fronds with lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper. Lay salmon on a serving plate, top with fennel mixture, and drizzle with oil.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.