- Two 8-ounce boneless pork loin chops, cut 3/4-inch thick, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place meat on a work surface. Using a sharp knife, carefully halve chops horizontally; you will have 4 thin pork medallions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper. Add pork, and sear for 2 minutes. Turn, and cook for 1 minute more.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.