Roasted Chicken with Herb Rub and Couscous
Use either green sauce as a fresh condiment for grilled or broiled meats. Simply add 2 more tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil to help prevent oxidation.
Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Serves 4
Yield Serves 4
- 1 whole chicken (3 1/2 to 4 pounds), cut into 10 pieces
- 1 recipe <a href="/recipe/chicken-herb-rub">Herb Rub</a> or <a href="/recipe/chimichurri-rub">Chimichurri Rub</a>
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/3 cups whole-wheat couscous
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and coat all over with Herb Rub. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, skin side up, until chicken is cooked through, 35 minutes. Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package instructions. To serve, divide couscous among four plates and top with chicken. Drizzle with pan juices if desired.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.