This one-of-a-kind cookie recipe is courtesy of pastry chef Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar.
The Martha Stewart Show
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Plugra European-style unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup glucose
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup Milk Crumbs (http://www.marthastewart.com/255502/milk-crumbs)
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together butter, sugars, and glucose until well combined. Add egg and mix until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until well combined. Add blueberries and milk crumbs and mix until well combined. Using an ice cream scoop about 2 1/8 inches in diameter, scoop dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Transfer baking sheets to refrigerator until dough is chilled, about 15 minutes. Transfer baking sheets to oven and bake, rotating pans halfway through baking, until cookies are golden brown and tops begin to crackle, about 15 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.