Fennel and Orange Salad
A salad of fresh oranges and fennel offers contrasts in taste and texture.
Martha Stewart Living, January 2010
- 3 fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 4 navel oranges, 3 cut into 1-inch wedges, 1 halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Arrange fennel and orange wedges on serving platters. Squeeze orange halves over salad, and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.