Everyday Food, July/August 2006
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 6 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced crosswise (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Remove kernels: Cut off tip of each cob; stand in a wide shallow bowl. With a sharp knife, slice downward to remove kernels.
- To bowl, add scallions, vinegar, and oil. Season generously with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.