Gnocchi with Kale
Hearty sauteed kale pairs perfectly with simple homemade potato gnocchi in this satisfying vegetarian main dish.
Everyday Food, September 2010
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch kale, tough stems removed, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 batch Simple Potato Gnocchi (http://www.marthastewart.com/284779/simple-potato-gnocchi), boiled
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high. Add kale and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and gnocchi. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until gnocchi are heated through. To serve, drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.