This is a delicious drink to make to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day.
The Martha Stewart Show, March Winter 2008
- Crushed ice
- 1 1/2 ounces Jameson Irish whiskey
- 3/4 ounce pureed raspberries
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284131/simple-syrup)
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- 4 raspberries, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Fill a 12-ounce highball glass with crushed ice. Shake whiskey, pureed raspberries, lemon juice, simple syrup, raspberry liqueur, and cranberry juice over ice cubes and strain into prepared glass. Garnish with raspberries and mint sprig.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.