The Blizzard Cocktail
This tasty cocktail recipe is courtesy of Charles Corpion from the Four Seasons.
The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey or rum
- 1/2 ounce hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur, such as Bailey's
- Hot coffee
- Dollop of Grand Marnier Whipped Cream (http://www.marthastewart.com/254923/grand-marnier-whipped-cream)
- In a glass coffee mug, stir together whiskey, hazelnut liqueur, and Irish cream; top with coffee. Garnish cocktail with whipped cream and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.