Herbed Yogurt Cheese
Return to Healthy Calcium-Rich Menu.
Photography: Lisa Hubbard
Martha Stewart Living, May 2001
- One 8-ounce container plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh, cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Line a colander or strainer with several thicknesses of cheesecloth; set over a bowl. Add yogurt; drain for 1 hour. Transfer yogurt to bowl of food processor; add lime juice, cilantro, parsley, salt, and pepper. Puree until well combined. Chill until ready to use, up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.