Pink Salty Dog
Entertaining Good Things 2005, Special Issue 2005
- Coarse salt, for rim of glass
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon Campari liqueur, or grenadine
- 1 to 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Place salt in a saucer. Moisten the rim of a glass with a grapefruit slice. Dip rim in salt. Combine juice and vodka with Campari or grenadine in the jar of a blender; blend. With the motor running, add ice until fully incorporated and slushy. Pour into prepared glass.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.