Martha Stewart Living, August/September 1993
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chop thyme leaves to release the flavor. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add chopped thyme; whisk well.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.