This recipe for lamb sandwich is a delicious lunch treat.
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2008
- 2 slices 7-grain or whole wheat bread
- Mayonnaise or unsalted butter
- Grilled Lamb (http://www.marthastewart.com/257192/grilled-lamb)
- Mint jelly
- Fresh mint leaves
- Romaine lettuce
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread mayonnaise or butter on 1 slice of bread. Top with lamb, mint jelly, watercress, mint leaves, and lettuce; season with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise on remaining slice of bread and place on top of mint leaves to form a sandwich. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.