Everyday Food, June 2009
- 3 large oranges
- 2 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pitted green Greek olives
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (from a 14-ounce can), rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced small
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Grate 2 tablespoons zest from oranges into a large bowl. With a knife, cut away peel and discard. Working over bowl, cut out orange segments, then squeeze juice from membranes. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.