The Waverly Burger
John DeLucie of the famed Waverly Inn in New York City, shares his delicious burger recipe with Martha Stewart Living Radio (Sirius channel 112).
- 8-ounce ground beef patty
- 1 potato bun
- 2 ounces Cabot cheddar cheese
- 1/4-inch sliced red onion
- 1/4-inch sliced red tomato
- 1 red lettuce leaf
- Season patty with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Add cheese and melt for 1 to 2 minutes.
- While cheese is melting, place bun on grill (bottom side down). Remove bun and patty from grill. Place patty on bun and top with red leaf lettuce, red tomato, and red onion
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.