- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped, plus slices for garnish
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In the jar of a blender, combine chopped mango, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine heavy cream, the remaining tablespoon sugar, and the vanilla. Whip on medium high speed until peaks form. Remove 1/2 cup whipped cream; set aside. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the mango puree into the remaining whipped cream until well combined. Divide evenly among four glasses. Garnish with reserved whipped cream and mango slices.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.