- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 mango, peeled, pit removed, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium vine-ripened tomato, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 fresh basil leaves, very thinly sliced crosswise
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, and lime juice. While whisking constantly, add oil in a slow and steady stream until combined. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Arrange mango and tomato slices on a platter in an alternating pattern. Drizzle with reserved dressing. Serve garnished with basil.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.