Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
The delicious cream cheese buttercream frosting recipe is a great addition to Angie Dudley's
The Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008
Yield Makes enough for about 50 cupcake bites
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 (1-pound) box confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat until creamy, about 30 seconds.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add sugar, scraping down the sides of the bowls as necessary.
- Add vanilla and increase mixer speed to medium. Blend until frosting is fluffy, about 1 minute.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.