Green Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh curly-leaf parsley, leaves
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive and canola oils, lime juice, honey, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce and parsley. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter, and garnish with kiwis.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.