The Martha Stewart Show, April 2006
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon corn oil
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mustard, salt, pepper, and red-wine and sherry vinegars. Whisking constantly, drizzle in the olive oil and corn oil. Store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.