Martha Stewart Living, November 2005
- 3 cups fresh cranberries (12 ounces)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 navel orange, peel and pith removed, flesh cut into segments
- Cook cranberries, sugar, and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries begin to burst, about 7 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water; simmer until thickened, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in orange. Let cool completely. Cranberry sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.