Heirloom Tomato and Herb Salad
This salad brings out the best in seasonal produce and fresh herbs. A simple drizzle of olive oil and white balsamic vinegar and some salt and pepper make the natural flavors shine.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2011
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 3 pounds heirloom tomatoes (small ones halved, large ones sliced or cut into wedges)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil and white balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- 1 cup mixed fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, mint, and dill
- Arrange tomatoes on a platter. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with oil. Drizzle herbs with oil and vinegar, and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Sprinkle herbs over tomatoes. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.