Bocconcini are "little mouthfuls" of fresh mozzarella cheese, usually available anywhere fresh mozzarella is sold.
Martha Stewart Living, February/March 1993
- 1 pound bocconcini
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Combine all ingredients, and marinate at least 1 hour. Serve at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.