Kids (and grown-ups, too) will love this updated version of cinnamon toast.
- 2 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- Heat broiler, with rack 4 inches from heat. Place tortillas on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dividing evenly, spread butter on one side of each tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Broil until sugar is golden brown and has melted, 1 to 2 minutes. (Tortillas will puff under broiler and become flat again once taken out.) Cut each tortilla into wedges.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.