Martha Stewart Kids, Late Summer
- 2 whole-wheat hero rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced turkey
- 4 ounces thinly sliced baked ham
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- 1/2 head butterhead lettuce
- Split rolls in half horizontally. Spread the bottom half of each with mustard and the top half with mayonnaise. Layer turkey, ham, and cheese on bottom halves of rolls; top with pickles and lettuce. Return tops of rolls. Cut sandwiches into smaller pieces, if desired, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.