For salsas, mix tomatoes or tomatillos with onion, lime juice, jalapeno, and cilantro.
Everyday Food, April 2010
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo (seeded for less heat if desired)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups Easy Pork Shoulder (http://www.marthastewart.com/284387/easy-pork-shoulder)
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges, chopped avocado, chopped raw white onion, fresh cilantro, and salsas, for serving
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add garlic, onion, and chiles; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft, 18 to 20 minutes. Add pork and cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Serve in tortillas with desired toppings.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.