- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup wildflower or orange blossom honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, butter, honey, and salt; mix well to coat. Transfer to a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Bake until oats are lightly golden, 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool completely on sheet.
To make a nut-free version, omit the pecans and increase the oats to 4 cups.