Pork and Cabbage-Slaw Burritos
To make tacos, fold warm corn tortillas around this filling and sprinkle with cheese.
Everyday Food, October 2010
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (2 ounces)
- 2 cups <u>Slow-Cooker Green Chili</u> warmed, and potatoes halved if large
- Salsa (optional), for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, and oil; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place tortillas on a work surface. Place cheese, cabbage mixture, and chili down center of each tortilla, leaving room at ends.
- Fold one side of each tortilla over filling, then tuck in ends and tightly roll up. Place burritos, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Heat in oven until tortillas are warm and cheese melts, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately, with salsa if desired.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.