Ratatouille with Pasta
Toss any short twisted pasta, such as gemelli or rotini, with leftover ratatouille to create an easy vegetarian dinner.
Everyday Food, October 2010
- 3/4 pound short, twisted pasta, such as gemelli or rotini
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups <u>Ratatouille</u>, warmed
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta and toss with oil. Top with ratatouille and Parmesan.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.