Sesame Carrot Salad
Everyday Food, April 2006
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 pound (5 to 6 medium) carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 piece (1 inch) fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, sesame seeds, vinegar, oil, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Salad can be served immediately or refrigerated up to 2 days and served chilled.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.