Sauteed Radicchio with Honey and Balsamic Vinegar
Serve this simple side of sauteed radicchio at Thanksgiving or for dinner any day of the week. It goes well with grilled steak, chicken, or Italian sausages.
Everyday Food, November 2010
- 2 heads radicchio, cored and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Rinse radicchio (leave some water still clinging to leaves). In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add radicchio and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add vinegar and honey and stir to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.