- 2 cups all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 bunches Broccolini (1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta (3 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/3 cup cold water. With a fork, stir to combine. Knead dough 1 minute. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with rack in lower third. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook Broccolini until bright green, 1 minute. With tongs, transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Roll out dough to a 14-inch round; transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle dough with Parmesan and top with Broccolini, leaving a 2 1/2-inch border. Top with feta and red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper. Fold dough border over filling and brush with egg. Bake until crust is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Swap It: Use broccoli florets instead of Broccolini. Goat cheese can replace the feta.