Endive with Cabrales
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 ounces Cabrales cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 6 leaves Belgian endive
- 1 orange, peeled and separated into wedges
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook almonds in a small skillet over medium heat, shaking pan to ensure even cooking, until golden brown and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl, and set aside.
- Combine cheese and yogurt in a small bowl. Spoon a small amount of cheese mixture onto each endive leaf. Arrange on a plate, and place a piece of orange on top of cheese. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and parsley. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.