Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Everyday Food, September 2004
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 small minced garlic clove, and 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.