Li'l Smoky Cheese Ball
This recipe for a li'l smoky cheese ball is from "I Like You," by Amy Sedaris.
Yield Makes one cheese ball
- 2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese, room temperature
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 cup toasted chopped walnuts or pecans
- Crackers, for serving
- Place Gouda, cream cheese, butter, milk, and steak sauce in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment; mix until well combined. Transfer mixture to refrigerator; let chill overnight. Roll cheese mixture into a ball. Place nuts in a shallow dish. Roll cheese ball in nuts to fully coat. Serve with crackers.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.