Zesty Tartar Sauce
Use this zesty tartar sauce from Liran Mezan of BLT Burger to make his mouthwatering Salmon Burger.
The Martha Stewart Show, September 2009
Yield Makes enough for 6 burgers
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- Pinch cayenne, pepper
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine; season with salt and pepper. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.